Service Management Support Officer required to join a well respected institution in Leeds for an initial 12 month contract, inside IR35.
Key aspects of this role include:
* Working with technical IT staff, technical and non-technical customer representatives and general users of IT to identify and realise savings and efficiency's
* Produce documents to support the IT Service Delivery utilising existing knowledge and experience around Desktop Publishing skills
* Provide support maintaining an electronic database of IT specific product/device/licensing information
* Providing excellent customer service, including some technical advice and guidance on all matters bearing on the successful use of IT products and services.
* Helping customers to clarify their service requirements
We're looking for someone with exceptional communication and customer care skills with a solutions oriented approach to problems and challenges combined with experience of working in a large organisation and following processes whilst maintaining quality standards. Knowledge and experience around Desktop Publishing and the production of IT customer support documentation including the use of a range of software (e.g. Word, Access, Excel, Sharepoint, Desktop Publishing) is essential.
Please apply online today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age