2rd Line Service Desk Engineer - Belfast
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of our exclusive clients for two 2nd Line IT Service Desk Engineers due to business growth. This particular organisation is one which we are very proud to work with and have very much held their position as a market leader in the UK for over 20 years having made considerable business acquisitions in recent years further bolstering their position in the UK market.
With an significant increase in headcount for 2019 alone there is plenty of room for opportunity, promotion and joining this business as they continue their success story across the UK and beyond.
This role will see you work as part of a dedicated IT service desk team of 10 in their state of the art offices in Belfast. This team has a relaxed, fun environment with ne of the best service desk managers in the NI market. The service desk engineers share the workload fairly and have fun along the way. The manager is always there to provide hands on support, mentoring and training.
What will I be doing?
- Solve first and second level IT issues
- Act as a technical liaison to customers and provide remote technical support
- Provide an escalation point to level one engineers
What do I need for this job?
- Experienced 1st / 2nd line support engineer who is comfortable working with multiple clients
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to the role
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- A full and preferably clean driving license
- A good working knowledge of Windows Server technologies, Active Directory, Hyper-V or VMware and backup products
There will be the opportunity to gain industry leading Microsoft certifications, increase your professional status and avail from internal promotion opportunities.
Package includes a generous base salary, excellent overtime rates and company pension
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV for immediate consideration and we will be in contact with you to explain the position further or alternatively call Tony Baker on 0141 272 7720. We expect a high level of interest in the role so please send your CV today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.