IT Service Assistant
Salary dependant on experience
I am currently looking for an IT Service Assistant to join a well known legal company on a permanent basis to start immediately in Bradford.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career within the IT Industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Providing IT Support to internal users across all three offices
* Looking into any hardware/software problems
* Dealing with any desktop issues
* Resolving any network and communications problems
* Working alongside the Senior IT Assistant and helping with any administrative duties required
* Customer Service Duties
* System administration, maintenance and support for all business applications
* Diagnosing issues and performing first time fixes where possible
* Network support, security and maintenance
Key Skills Required
* Excellent customer service and administration skills
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
* Understanding as well as managing expectations
* Able to work in a fast paced environment
* The ability to work calmly and under pressure
* Proactive and able to work on own initiative
* A flexible approach and happy to travel
* Passionate in terms of progressing within the IT Sector
* Willingness to learn and develop
Interviews are being held immediately!
Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.