IT Project Manager
Salary up to £40,000
This is the brilliant opportunity for a self-motivated, IT Project Manager, with great experience of working on software based projects and implementations, to join a global legal business based in Leeds.
Alongside your salary, the business provides a fabulous benefits package and is known for nurturing individuals who like to be innovative. They firmly believe that they've built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through.
Key knowledge for this role falls around:
* Taking responsibility for the definition and implementation of a number of key work streams.
* Ensuring all key ES / Ignite strategic projects have a complete supporting plan.
* Gaining input from the technical and support specialists within the team to create and implement plans.
* Effectively estimating costs, timescales and resource requirements
* Creating realistic project plans that are prepared and maintained and tracking all activities against the plan for key stakeholders
* Monitoring costs, timescales and resources used and taking action where these deviate from agreed tolerances.
* Identifying, assessing and managing risks ensuring the success of the project.
* Managing and creating effective relationships with the business.
* Deployment and configuration of technology aligned to our client's processes.
You will be working with the business's legal software and responsible for provision, implementation, rollout and maintenance of it across the business.
If you're a out an out IT Project Manager, who is keen on developing their career further and wanting to get involved with a major global business that's looking to make some pretty big changes to their core technology and processes, then please get in touch.
(IT, Project Management, Prince2, Software, Agile, Risk Management, Document Handling, ITIL, Technical, Delivery)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.