Commercial Manager / Qualified Accountant - IT Office Services
London or Northampton
Duties and Responsibilities:
Our household name client is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Manager, ideally with an Accountancy qualification, who will be responsible for supporting the senior leadership team within IT Services and Business Process Services in developing a commercial strategy that supports the achievement of both short term and long term goals / targets, in order to drive profitable growth.
* Working with the leadership team to develop and implement commercial strategy to meet the needs of the business, ensuring a lean cost base methodology.
* Taking the lead commercial role in large deal negotiations to maximise business opportunities and profitability, including constructing robust business proposals in order to secure new business and long term customer relationships that provide profitable annuity growth.
* Offer guidance and commercial input to Service Architects to ensure commercials are in line with Bid requirement and articulated to maximise business objectives and profitability. Grow annuity revenue with new business wins and additional revenue lines
* Provide support on financial reporting on financial performance and targets, ensure that all statutory obligations are met.
* Assist with the commercial proposal for development of new ventures and partnerships, in order to maximise opportunities.
* Take control and manage accurate business forecast consistently with mechanism to track the business in line with expectation from RUK and Europe board.
* Ensure annual and periodic financial forecast is in line with business performance.
* To assist in the development of all pay-plans within key departments to ensure that they are in line with business goals with liability in line with budget.
Ideally you will be…
* A Qualified accountant with substantial post qualification experience
* Great negotiator
* Good all round business knowledge and process
* Excellent working knowledge of Customer Service at all levels
* Be able to transfer skill sets and train staff
* Excellent telephone manner
* Able to meet with customers and represent our core interests
* Be able to work under pressure and to deadline
* Management skills
* Be able to work at all levels of the organisation
* Be able to demonstrate excellent analytical qualities.
* Customer facing and good presentation skills
* Track record of projects successfully completed
* Have experience of organising a team of people towards long term objectives
* Able to motivate team
* Excellent PC skills
London or Northampton
£65k plus £15k Bonus Plus £5k car allowance
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.