Legal Practice Manager
Are you a Legal Practice Manager based in and around Weybridge, KT15, Surrey looking for your next role supporting the management team in the day to day running of a mid-sized law firm?
My Client, a rapidly growing and developing law firm, are looking to recruit an experienced and highly motivated Legal Practice Manager. Your role will challenge you around the critical competencies of Business Process Management, IT, Facilities Management and Risk and Compliance.
What you'll get:
- Earn up to £60,000 and 25 days holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year.
- Pension matched up to 5%.
- Life assurance.
- Private healthcare.
Within the business process operations area of your role, the Legal Practice Manager is responsible for delivering a range of services, including hospitality, telephony, document production, PA functions, general office and outsourced dictation services. The role also includes all aspects of the management of these services and the Legal Practice Manager will ensure projects are progressed and adequately delivered.
What you'll need:
- Experience of managing an IT department and function that is outsourced.
- Ideally, you'll have used Tikit's P4W practice management system.
- Experience of the design and implementation of business processes within a law firm or other private sector professional services.
- Strong organisational and IT skills.
For more information and immediate interviews for this Legal Practice Manager role in Weybridge, Surrey, please contact me. Alternatively you can send your CV by applying today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.