Infrastructure Manager - West Midlands
I am currently recruiting for critical IT Infrastructure Manager role working for a well renowned prestigious Supply Chain & Logistics brand based in the West Midlands. The role will cover managing Networks, Infrastructure, Support teams, Vendors and senior stakeholders.
As a globally recognised business who operate in the Supply Chain & Logistics sector, they require an experienced Infrastructure Manager to lead an infrastructure team, deliver infrastructure projects and contribute to the organisation's ongoing growth.
What are the duties in the role?
- Manage delivery of IT Infrastructure & operations services for UK and Ireland which includes (but not limited to) operating regional Data Centre rooms, hosting regional business applications and managing Local IT Service desk & end users support.
- Manage IT integration projects supporting the growth of UK / IE business.
- Liaise with UK and IE business leadership to identify, translate & deliver IT Infra services to meet business demands.
- Lead a set of IT Infra professionals working in the UK and IE to help deliver business needs; provide career guidance & keep a motivated workforce.
- Manage cost effectiveness of the IT Infrastructure, IT Systems and IT Services under their responsibility;
- Ensure that the defined processes (e.g. Incident Management and Change Management) are well applied;
- Ensure that new processes like Problem and Capacity Management are well introduced.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 10 years IT operational experience in any 2 areas of server operations, networking or Data Centre operations.
- 5 years of people management experience is absolutely essential.
- Experience with budgeting and financial planning is essential.
- Should have experience working with cross functional IT teams in the past or current role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.