Wanted: Helpdesk Manager / Service Desk Manger / Technical Manager
Salary £40,000.00 to £48,000.00 /year depending on experience
An established, but forward thinking MSP requires a hands on, Service Desk Manager that has experience in the following tech.
* Microsoft Operating Systems (desktop and server 2012 - 2016)
* Office 365 (licensing, setup, migration)
* Microsoft SQL Server (building, installing, upgrading and migrating)
* Hyper-V - Failover Clusters, iSCSI etc.
* Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP etc.
* VPNs, Routing and Firewalls
* Networking - LAN, Security, SSL, IP Routing, Switching
* Anti-Virus platforms - Sophos
* Backup solutions (Various)
* Replication and DR Systems
* Server / Network builds and migrations (some from VMware)
* Workstation Images - Deploying and creation
* Some Linux experience would be advantageous
SCCM and VMM are also desirable skills.
Your responsibilities will require skills in the following areas:
* Excellent phone manner
* Attention to detail
* Working under pressure
* Excellent time keeping
* Customer satisfaction
* Team work is a must
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career further in the I.T and telecoms industry.
Duties and responsibilities:
* You will provide technical support from our primary base in Worthing between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
* You will have an excellent telephone manner is essential, site work will be part of the position - you must be smart and presentable
* You will be someone that has good experience in solving I.T related problems with at least 4-6 years in a similar position
* Microsoft qualifications are beneficial although not a necessity. Training/Support will be provided; however in order to be successful in this role, self-learning is essential.
* 37.5 hours per week with some out of hours installation work as required
* Out of hours On-Call Rotation with other Engineers
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* You must have a full UK driving license (clean) and your own vehicle
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.