Contentious IP Role - Legal 500
IP Specialist firm
1 - 3 pqe
My client, a boutique city law firm, is seeking a 1 - 3 PQE IP solicitor with litigation experience to assist their busy team.
The role would ideally suit a junior assistant in a top tier contentious IP practice looking to "break out" in exchange for a different way of life, exciting prospects and quality of work.
You will need to:
* be a first rate lawyer who is up-to-speed with case law and has a proven track record in contentious copyright, trade mark and design right matters. Some knowledge of patent and non-contentious IP matters is also desirable, as is a specialist industry knowledge;
* enjoy client contact and value each client no matter how small;
* be an intuitive self starter who wants to actively participate in the growth of a law firm, manage their own matters and actively help trainees and junior solicitors to become better lawyers;
* enjoy working in a team and both give the very best to, and get the very best from, your colleagues;
* be excited by the prospect of getting involved in marketing the firm and developing and growing your own client base in a supportive environment;
* dislike environments that stifle initiative and impose rigid structures and micromanagement;
* be enthusiastic about providing legal services in a new way that is more laid back and accessible to clients, but no less professional.
This is a niche law firm established by ex-city lawyers who decided that they wanted to work in a more relaxed environment whilst still offering excellent quality of service.
They are proud of the team who, as well as being excellent lawyers (and nice people to boot) focus consistently on building and contributing to the firm to deliver sustained results in all aspects of their professional lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Legal 500 Chambers rated firm who have an excellent reputation in the IP industry.
The firm also offer an attractive work life balance, often attracting lawyers from much larger city law firms. For more information please contact Catherine Knowles on 0203 151 2151 or email on Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.