Do you want to be truly part of a culture where you are valued and have a real impact?
Do you want to help to build out a team and continue that culture?
What is in it for you?
- Environment that encourage creativity, experimenting / pushing boundaries in Software Engineering
- Continuous learning is encouraged not just supported with hackathons, live conference screenings, events, shared learning and training days you book in just like holidays
- Ownership and autonomy of what you work on as part of high performing Agile teams
- Use modern methodologies, modern processes, ship code quickly and best practice
- Competitive package
- BeaniOS DeveloperwithfullSDLC behind you, with exposure to things like:
- application architecture stage
- design patterns
- Data Handling
- Have experience with Swift or Objective-C
Nice To Have But Not Essential:
- iOS SDK (performance tools and optimisation), Java, Android, Gradle, Groovy, Git
This is a chance to make a career enhancing move and really make an impact on mobile development projects and team you're a part of in an environment the encourages and supports you as you grow technically and as technology advances.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.