I am currently working with a leading Pension Consultancy that are looking for an experienced Investment Consultant to join their team based in London.
About the Role
You will lead client relationships, providing them with the advice they need to solve their problems. This will require you to use your technical skills to develop innovative solutions and also use your communication skills to effectively deliver your advice.
You will be keen to build new relationships with potential new clients (for example independent trustees) and develop these to hopefully become new clients.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Being responsible for all aspects of the management of a portfolio clients:
- Building really strong relationships with our clients and working with trustees or companies to help solve their investment/risk management challenges;
- Designing innovative investment strategies including growth portfolio design, liability hedging portfolios and cash flowing matching portfolios;
- Leading the delivery of advice at client meetings and helping clients decide what action to take;
- Working within the Investment Consulting team to ensure our advice is produced to the highest quality.
- Leading research teams to undertake research into new consulting ideas and investment manager products in order to help to solve our clients' problems.
- Support new business activities including production of tender submissions and attendance at pitches to articulate our proposition. Potentially to identify and pursue new business opportunities, in addition.
- Direct experience of providing investment consultancy to UK pension schemes
- Ability to identify fee generating opportunities
- Certified to advise on investments under Senior Manager Certification Regime
- Experience of new business tender responses and pitching
- Appetite to get involved in new business origination
- Competitive salary
- Participation in Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Participation in SAYE Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Benefits Scheme to support you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering Security & Protection, Health & Wellbeing, Lifestyle
- Life Assurance cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.