A great opportunity has arisen for someone based in Birmingham with significant investment consulting experience. We are helping a pensions company find an Investment Consultant to join their highly successful team. The role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
This advisory role will suit candidates with an investment consulting background, excellent communication skills, a genuine interest in investments along with the drive and enthusiasm to make a significant impact on the success of the company. You will be keen to build new relationships with potential new clients (for example, independent trustees).
If you were already up and running in this investment role, over the last week you would have:
- Engaged in written and verbal communication with your portfolio of clients
- Built relationships with existing and potential clients alike
- Answered questions and brainstormed with clients regarding investment/risk management challenges
- Supported new business activities including the production of tender submissions and attendance at pitches
You will also be mentoring and coaching junior members of the team on an ongoing basis, helping them develop the skills to help them realise their potential.
To apply for this Investment Consultant role, you will need:
- Currently certified under the SMCR and/or previously CF30 authorised by the FCA to give investment advice or close to achieving this status
- Direct experience of providing investment consultancy to UK pension schemes
- Demonstrable ability to identify fee generating opportunities
In return for your expertise and commitment, you will enjoy benefits including a competitive salary, a discretionary bonus scheme, a flexible benefits scheme to support you in and out of work, Life Assurance cover.
To apply for this Investment Consultant job in Birmingham, contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.