I am working with a leading UK Pension Consultancy who due to continued growth are looking to add a Investment Analyst to their investment practice in London.
In this role you will play a key part supporting the whole investment practice and provide support to the client facing consultants. To be considered for this role you must of have previous experience working within a consultancy environment and have strong pensions knowledge. Evidence of good professional exam progress is preferred.
- Working on 5 to 10 key clients as part of personal client 'portfolio'
- Day-to-day contact for some clients, investment managers and other external parties (actuaries, administrators etc)
- Drafting reports for peer review by consultants on all aspects of investment consulting and monitoring
- Performance analysis and high-level commentary on portfolios
- Drafting advice to clients on any governance and regulatory requirements
- Acting as co-ordinator and helping manage workflow for internal client teams
- Project work can include:
o Investment strategy reviews (i.e. mix of different asset classes)
o Advice on investment structure (i.e. number and style of investment managers)
o Selection of investment managers
o Asset transitions
- Opportunities to undertake other projects from time to time, including manager research, proposition development, business development and business development
- Adhering to the firm's Information Security standards, policies and procedures
- A highly competitive salary
- Award Winning Benefits package, including full study support where applicable, a share of the firm's profits, good work life balance, ability to buy and sell holidays, your birthday off and huge array of other flexible benefits
- Shared Values - Confident, Friendly, Partnering & Straightforward
- Exceptional learning & development opportunities
- An excellent working environment with a strong social scene
- Opportunities to give back through volunteering initiatives
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.