Competitive Salary dependant on experience
Leeds, West Yorkshire
My client is a multinational company that is currently undergoing a large phase of expansion. The opportunity offers a very competitive salary as well as other benefits such as free on site parking, on site gym, on site canteen, childcare scheme, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a fast paced & high pressured distribution centre and E2E experience. They must also have warehousing or operations management experience. Ideally they will have some experience working in an automated production environment with high value stock.
* The role will be focused on maintaining the integrity and accuracy of all the stock within the Leeds based site
* Discovering innovative methods to ensure continual improvement to the sites inventory strategy
* Lead the inventory team to ensure maximum productivity and quality is being achieved on a consistent basis
* Keeping on top of financial and auditing requirements taking into consideration stock counting of Inventory SKU's, minimising stock losses and recording/reporting stock adjustments within budgets
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Proven success in managing a team
* Tangible results in improving aspects of inventory management
For further information please don't hesitate in contacting me at email@example.com or alternatively on 0113 308 8050
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Search Scientific, part of Search Consultancy is an Employment Business/Agency.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.