Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£300 - £500 per day
almost 2 years ago
Initial 3 month
An exciting opportunity arises for a skilled Knowledge Management Specialist to help organise the internal content and information for the client. This will be a hands on role with an aim to progress into management once the contract finishes and permanent employment begins.
You will be responsible for the following
* Maintaining a global intranet and other knowledge systems across a fast paced, rapid growing company.
* Developing and refining metadata standards and ensuring consistent adoption
* Provide structure and training
* Determine knowledge management requirements
* Analyse metrics to identify areas of information improvement
* Act as an SME for the knowledge systems within the business
You will be responsible for the following:
* Experience supporting firms with internal communications, documentation, and knowledge management systems
* knowledge management tools, with a preference for Confluence & Sharepoint Online
* Planning and writing technical and business documentation
* Ability to collect and analyse data
Feel you match this job description? Then please apply immediately! Only those successful will be contacted for further discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age