Internet Economy Senior Full Stack Engineer - React, Java, ES6, Angular, Backbone
Do you get a buzz out of working in fast changing sector of Internet Economy?
Do you want autonomy and ownership of what you work on, the ability to run small experiments and if the metrics / data proves it works (which you run) you get to scale it up (x10, x50, across full company etc.)?
You will be working in an Internet Economy or have a passion to work in an Internet Economy with an understanding of scalability.
What Is In It For You?
- Your small team is empowered to make the decisions
- You are encouraged to experiment, take risks, OK to learn from mistakes and when it works you can see your solutions scale
- It is a Culture of Continuous Learning, you select & work with the best tech to solve the problem
- Customer Driven Design, but cool thing is when your design is rolled out your fiends & family will use
- Own what you build
- Good package, excellent bonus structure
- Be working in an Internet Economy or have a passion to work in an Internet Economy with an understanding of scalability
- Cliché here in Software Engineering but forgive me as it is true, be a problem solver, be curious, ask the why's, what's and when's through development, want to learn / upskill, want to use tech or languages new to you
- Be true Full Stack or Front End but with a solid understanding of Full Stack
- Have React
- Have some of the following but not all: ES6, npm, Angular, Vue, Sass/Less, Backbone, Webpack and HTML, CSS
If you have that passion for Internet Economy companies then there is no doubt to me you will be excited to work in the environment my client offer and of the code you will ship.
Apply to hear more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.