Are you a natural rapport builder with the ability to maintain and build solid relationships?
Do you have a creative mind, the ability to think outside the box?
Have experience working within the hospitality industry and are passionate about your teams success?
Interested in benefits like career development, life assurance, flexible working, health and well-being plans, retail discounts, tax efficient savings, excellent pension contributions and much more?
On an average day you will:
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, ensure that all business opportunities are maximised
- Project management to deliver financial targets
- Submit campaign ideas to the marketing team
- Update social media
- Deliver on: weddings, conferencing, special events
- Continuous improvement on service delivery/offerings
- Cost management, achieving and managing budgets
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.