Internal Sales Executive - 4 months FTC
Salary dependent on experience
Liverpool City Centre
My client is a global market leader within the logistics industry. They have a number of exciting, immediately available opportunities to join their established team on a fixed term basis until December 31st 2019 in an internal sales support role. The objective of the position will be to act as the main point of contact for an active spending portfolio of clients and to provide them with quotations, excellent customer service and administrative support.
You will be tasked with:
- Handling and resolving incoming calls and emails from an active portfolio of clients looking to use your services
- Producing quotations for your customers
- Negotiating on prices and following up on your quotes to obtain orders
- Handling and resolving all customer issues
- Assisting your customers with all relevant administrative support
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Liaising with key internal departments
- Previous experience within a similar role is desirable: internal sales; account manager; customer care rep; customer care co-ordinator; sales co-ordinator, sales admin, sales support
- Strong customer service and administrative skills are essential
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commercial acumen
What this client can offer you:
- An appealingand negotiable basic salary
- 25 days holiday exc bank holidays (P/rata)
- City centre location
- State of the art working environment
- Contributory pension scheme
- Monday to Friday working hours - no weekends!
Monday to Friday from 9-5
Apply now to avoid disappointment.
Keywords: internal sales; account manager; customer care rep; customer care co-ordinator; sales co-ordinator, sales admin, sales support
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.