Internal Sales Executive
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity for early January?
Do you have proven internal sales or construction supplies experience?
My client, a leading construction supplies company, are looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join their market leading business from early January
You will be tasked with both the generation of new accounts and management of existing clients on a daily basis, working in both a sales and service capacity.
The duties of the role are:
- Managing a region of key account customers
- Working to KPI's to grow your regions sales and key accounts
- Identifying client needs in relation to product ranges
- Management of diary and booking appointments for external sales
- Outgoing pro-active sales calls to prospect customers and track projects
- Preparing and sending out literature and samples
- Computer skills essential (Microsoft Office and CRM's)
- Proven track record in sales
- Calculating prices, raising quotes
- Forecasting and building a pipeline of sales
- Visiting customers/projects when required
- Previous experience in an internal sales role
- A strong sales background is preferred
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maths/English GCSE - Minimum Grade C
The basic salary for this role will be up to £25,000 w/ a 5% bonus available
Monday to Friday from 8:30 - 5
Interviews to take place immediately
Keywords: Internal sales; account manager; business development; outbound; inbound; call centre; contact centre; client manager; relationship builder; construction; building supplies; sales admin; process orders; warrington; manchester; liverpool; widnes; runcorn; st helens
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.