Internal Sales Executive
- Basic £22K - £26K
- Bonus Scheme
- Hours: Monday to Friday
- Permanent contract
My client based in Liverpool are currently recruiting for a motivated and driven Internal Sales Executive. The Ideal candidate will be ambitious, hard working and be looking to grow with the business. The role will involve making proactive sales call as well as handling inbound calls from customers and managing the entire customer experience, ensuring first class customer service is given at all times.
The main duties of the Internal Sales role are;
- To organically and proactively develop relationships with every commercial customer and encourage repeat business.
- Generate enquiries from a variety of sources and inbound enquiries
- To maximise the sales opportunity of every lead that comes into the business.
- You will be a strategic thinker who uses all data and resources available to create sales solutions, technical support and success.
- Contacting customers and providing quotes as well as negotiating a sale
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes;
- Driven and passionate about career progression
- Previous experience in a sales environment making outbound sales calls
- Enthusiastic in their approach to sales, but focused on building long-term relationships, not one-off sales
- An excellent communicator that provides the customer with confidence that they are speaking to an expert
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills and experience then please apply online.
KEYWORDS: sales; outbound; new business; business development; account management; field sales; telesales
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.