Internal Sales Executive
* Liverpool city centre
* Salary £22,000 - £27,000
* Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.00pm/9.30pm - 5.30pm
* Temporary contract, 3 months potential to extend
* Start ASAP
My client is a global market leader within the logistics industry. They have an exciting opportunity to join their established team on a temporary basis in an internal sales support role. The objective of the position will be to act as the main point of contact for an active spending portfolio of clients and to provide them with quotations, excellent customer service and administrative support.
You will be tasked with:
* Handling and resolving incoming calls and emails from an active portfolio of clients looking to use your services
* Producing quotations for your customers
* Negotiating on prices and following up on your quotes to obtain orders
* Handling and resolving all customer issues
* Assisting your customers with all relevant administrative support
* Responding to customer enquiries
* Liaising with key internal departments
* Previous experience within a similar role is desirable: internal sales; account manager
* Enthusiastic in their approach to sales, but focused on building long-term relationships, not one-off sales
* Experience in account management background
* Strong customer service and administrative skills are essential
* Knowledge of logistics, transport, shipping or any similar sector would be advantageous
* Excellent time management and problem solving skills
* Ability to work under pressure
What this client can offer you:
* An appealing basic salary for the role negotiable to 27k
* City centre location
* State of the art working environment
* Monday to Friday working hours - no weekends!
Apply now to avoid disappointment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.