Free car parking, a contributory pension, life assurance and a fun working environment are just some of the reasons to apply for this Internal Sales Coordinator role.
- Co-ordinate with and support your allocated sales people
- Process sales orders using the OSCAR and KIMOCE systems as per company procedures
- Liaise with customers, sales team and other stakeholders to agree objectives and timescales for delivery on each sale/project.
- Contribute to the development of the internal sales team to ensure knowledge is at the required level to deliver the sales process successfully and efficiently
- Liaise with Helpdesk, Sales and Project teams to ensure they have appropriate overview and notice of sales activity.
- Contribute ideas to the Internal Sales Manager for the continuous development of the internal sales department
- Embrace new sales opportunities/business lines
- Produce reports as and when required
Skills & Abilities Required (Essential):
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to develop relationships both internally and externally.
- Previous experience in a sales administration/customer service role
- Good organisational & time management skills - ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines with a flexible and customer focused approach.
- Ability to lead projects and provide status updates as required.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word.
If this role sounds like the job you've been searching for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.