£18,000 - £20,000 + Realistic OTE £27k Uncapped
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
We provide our clients with a complete comprehensive and consultative solution to problems that businesses encounter in their everyday running.
By offering one off and on-going support they put their clients first with a dedicated professional Account Manager who will be keeping up to date with industry regulations and advising clients accordingly.
As we work with companies in a wide variety of sectors, no two days are the same and we are looking for someone who is reliable, persistent and consistent.
The key emphasis of this role is to facilitate the promotion and sale of our products and services to businesses directly via outbound telephone calls in order to arrange appointments for the national sales force.
- Duvet Day
- Extra days holiday per year of service up to max 25 days Plus bank holidays
- Car Park
- Develop an excellent working knowledge of Company products
- Make outbound sales calls to a wide range of businesses at Director/Owner/Manager level to secure appointments
- Ensure appointment targets and KPI's are met whilst maintaining company protocols and workplace rules and procedures
Skills and experience required:
- Results orientated and target driven
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Flexible and quick thinking
- Ability to influence the customer, through approved sales techniques
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Ability to remain motivated in a challenging working environment
Keywords: Sales, graduate sales, sales opener, sales support, B2B, technology sales, trainee sales, sales advisor, sales exec, sales advisor, internal sales, account management, external sales, Business to Business sales
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.