Internal Sales Agent
£20,000, OTE £26000 (uncapped commission)
Benefits include Discount Parking, Pensions Scheme plus more.
Working Hours: Mon - Fri, between 8:30 - 17:00 - 3.30 finish on a friday!
Our client are looking for creative, intelligent and money motivated individuals to help drive their already successful business forward.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to prove themselves in a specialist company that has over 50 years of experience and are a market leading fire and security business located right in the middle of the city centre
Your role as an Internal Sales Advisor will be to follow up on quotes that have been made by the sales engineers and minimise customer attrition by setting appointments for engineers to meet existing customers that are moving premises and to maximise revenue growth setting appointments for engineers to meet new customers who are moving into premises where this companies system exists.
What you will need to be a successful Internal Sales Agent:
- Competencies such as: Customer Focus, Integrity and Trust, Perseverance, Drive for Results, Negotiating, Time Management.
- Experience of having worked successfully in a competitive and fast moving telesales and call centre environment.
- Fluency in the English Language (both verbal and written)
- Education: English and Maths (A, B or C grades) GCSE or equivalent.
- Ability to meet targets and KPI's.
If you are interested in working for an established Blue-Chip company based in the heart of Manchester City Centre as a Resale Advisor, then please apply today.
Resales, sales executive, inbound sales, retentions, warm calls, warm sales, call centre, contact centre, B2B sales, B2C sales, Corporate Sales, Business to consumer sales
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.