Modern offices, free car parking, a contributory pension, life assurance and a fun working environment are on offer with this Internal Sales Manager role. Peaceful countryside surroundings away from the hustle and bustle of the city and free car parking are also big perks!
Own transport essential due to location.
As Internal Sales Administrator you will demonstrate previous experience from a similar role where providing admin support as part of the sales process has been a key focus. Proactive and efficient, you will have excellent accuracy and attention to detail standards, strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment. In addition, you will display commercial awareness and be proactive in promoting additional products and services to maximise the customer experience and business revenue, while generating leads for the Sales Manager to pursue.
You must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and be quick to learn new systems.
A typical day as Internal Sales Administrator will involve:
- Establishing good customer relations with new and existing customers
- Ensuring efficient administration for new orders, commissioning etc.
- Generate new maintenance contracts & keep renewals up-to-date.
- Increase number of sites under maintenance contract
- Actively pursue business through marketing and telesales activity and generate prospective leads for sales managers
- Complete all invoicing in a timely manner
- Accurately and efficiently maintain the company database
- Timely and accurate upkeep of all administration associated with this role e.g. database, spreadsheets, contracts matrix etc.
If this Internal Sales Administrator role sounds perfect for you, email an up to date copy of your CV now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.