Internal Recruitment Resourcer; Permanent; Manchester City Centre; Salary up to £22k; Flexible Working Hours Available
An excellent development opportunity has arisen for our well-known, multi-faceted client in their search for a Recruitment Resourcer. This role will report into the Recruitment Leader and involve carrying out the day-to-day resourcing across all business areas for a fast paced organisation. This position is ideal for anybody who wants to build their recruitment experience for a growing, award winning company with exceptional future opportunities to climb an established career ladder within the newly formed Recruitment team.
* Writing and setting up advertisements for internal positions in order to attract the best possible applicants, managing these adverts and keeping on top of applications
* Explaining clearly to candidates about the role and what would be expected, as well as screening and coordinating interview dates and time
* Booking rooms and scheduling stakeholder diaries for interviews
* Coordinate with different departments regarding live vacancies and updates on particular candidates
* Managing all recruitment administration
* Ad-hoc project support as required by Senior Recruitment Manager
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
* Comprehensive recruitment/resourcing experience in a similar role
* Ability to work independently on your own initiative, multi-tasking and prioritising your own workload.
* Exceptional attention to detail coupled with excellent organisational skills
* An approachable team player, able to communicate with all employees and provide support across the board.
* A strong customer focus, whilst instilling and driving a culture a supportive, positive work culture.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.