Search Consultancy, a leading Manchester-based recruitment business, is looking for an ambitious Internal Recruitment Officer to work full-time, earning £23,000 for their client in Wilmslow, South Manchester.
Working alongside an inclusive and collaborative HR & Recruitment team, you will help to develop further and deliver their HR programs and services while supporting the business to attract and retain top talent. To be successful in this role, you'll thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, as well as work well independently. You'll be highly organised and adaptable, with a strong attention to detail and a real passion for people.
The responsibilities of the Internal Recruitment Officer would include:
* Being the first point of contact for all recruitment queries and acting as their business advocate
* Managing a high volume of applications for graduate-centric positions
* Coordinating the end to end recruitment cycle from evaluating and changing job specifications & adverts to on-boarding and inducting new starters
* Recruitment administration including updating, changing and presenting information
As part of a broader and committed HR team, you'll help to coordinate a full range of recruitment activities; working closely with hiring managers and recruiters to attract top talent, while providing an outstanding candidate experience.
Your HR skills and Recruitment experience:
* The Internal Recruitment Officer must have recent recruitment and resourcing experience (agency or internal) of at least six months.
* Apart from having excellent communication skills, the successful candidate will be highly independent and organised, with full proficiency in IT packages such as Excel.
This Internal Recruitment role in Wilmslow is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Recruiter or Resourcer to be a part of an established team during an exciting time of hyper-growth.
To apply, please send your resume into Charlotte to the email given below for a quick round of discussions.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.