Are you looking for a busy and challenging internal recruitment role with scope for development? Do you want to work within a growing and dynamic business, where no day is the same and you will have the opportunity to build a career within recruitment?
Our Internal Recruitment team are an enthusiastic and passionate bunch of people all of whom strive to find the best Talent in the market. You will provide administration support to the consultants and Talent Acquisition manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Updating the candidate tracking system
- Manage advert content, ensuring adverts are posted across all relevant job boards and social media
- Respond and review CV submissions and applications
- Contacting prospective candidates by telephone and e-mail
- Liaise with our suppliers
- Update and track all 3rd party CV submissions
- Process all relevant interview documentation
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business, handling queries and referring information to the relevant consultant
- Monitor and manage all emails within the central inbox
- Produce ad-hoc reports as required by the team.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you will be a versatile individual who is happy to roll up their sleeves and support the team.
Key skills required;
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Working to targets and deadlines
- Microsoft office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a busy office environment; you must be able to demonstrate your ability to speak to individuals at all levels including Senior Managers.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.