Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Internal Recruiter; Temporary until end of 2021; £115 day rate / £15.58 hourly rate (inside IR35); Merseyside - Working from home options available
Search HR are currently partnering with a large Government agency to source an Internal Recruiter to support the recruitment team during a busy period of growth until the end of this year.
The post-holder will deliver a high volume of vacancies, ensuring compliance with legislative Civil Service policies and procedures for a number of high profile, high volume recruitment campaigns.
Core responsibilities include:
* End to end recruitment of a high volume of roles (15-20 vacancies at one time)
* Advertising roles and proactively sourcing candidates for both head office and specialist technical vacancies
* Offer negotiation and management
* Update and regularly use recruitment systems, databases and reports, producing vacancy and candidate information to monitor progress, support team performance and to help evaluate recruitment outcomes
* Working closely with HR to onboard new starters
* Support with various ongoing recruitment projects as required
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's largest government bodies in a fast paced, experienced talent acquisition team. Although the position will ideally be based at the Bootle office, flexible working options are on offer however please bear in mind you must have access to your own IT equipment in order to work from home.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age