Do you have a passion for working in HR and a background in the recruitment of staff for a variety of volume and technical roles? We're on the search for a full-time Internal Recruiter for our market-leading client to be based in their Preston office earning a salary of between £26,000 and £30,000 together with excellent benefits.
As an Internal Recruitment Advisor, your core duties and responsibilities would include:
* Facilitate the recruitment process from start to end.
* Coordinating a full range of recruitment activities; working closely with hiring managers
* and recruiters to attract top talent while providing an outstanding candidate experience.
* Consult with the business to create targeted attraction strategies for the relevant business area
* Work closely with key stakeholders and hiring managers to understand recruitment needs and develop a broad on-site recruitment strategy
To be successful in this role, you'll thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, as well as work well independently. You'll be highly organised and adaptable, with a strong attention to detail and a passion for people.
Your HR skills and experience:
* Must have a recent end to end recruitment experience irrespective of the industry
* Volume recruitment experience desirable and advantageous
* Ability to prioritise your workload and work to set deadlines in a calm and positive manner
* Hiring for all levels of the organisation from entry-level candidates to senior HR management roles
If you are looking for a career within an established business, providing you with excellent progression while working within an experienced, inclusive and committed Human Resources team, please apply today and reach out to Charlotte in our Manchester office.
Even if this Internal Recruiter role in Preston, doesn't work out, more HR and Recruiter roles are coming online so don't forget to check in next week for positions in and around Manchester, Preston and the North West.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.