Internal Recruiter - Leeds - Initial 6 month FTC - £30,000 to £40,000 dependant on experience
Search is delighted to be supporting a rapidly growing organisation with the recruitment of an Internal Recruiter for their Leeds base.
Operating on a national level alongside a small but high-performing talent acquisition team, you will join the business at a time of phenomenal growth fuelled by major contract wins.
The business operates in technical and service related areas, is relatively young, flexible and fast-growing. Having recently embedded a new HR function my client is now tasked with recruiting over 800 new employees across the nation during 2020 and the new National Head of Resourcing is actively building a team.
As Internal Recruiter you will be focused on the following responsibilities:
* Direct source high quality candidates from a variety of channels
* Relationship management of and consultancy to senior leaders (hiring managers) in the organisation
* Recruitment strategy for your vacancies
* High volume Service sector and Technology sector recruitment on a national level
* High level of accuracy in ATS usage for future pipelining and recruitment metrics
To be successful in this position you will possess a strong direct sourcing background as an Internal Recruiter, Resourcing Specialist or Recruitment Consultant in the Leeds/Yorkshire area, and:
* Have experience in Service and Technology sector recruitment
* Have a demonstrable record of direct sourcing via multiple channels
* Able to consult hiring managers on recruitment strategy and recruitment campaigns
* Have strong senior stakeholder management experience
* Possess at least two years' experience in internal recruitment (desirable)
In return my client is offering a salary of between £30K - £40K plus strong benefits, working in a modern office environment alongside a high-performing team.
Please contact Georgi Cox for more information on 0113 308 8047 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age