Internal Recruiter - 6 Month FTC
Up to £32,000 plus great benefits.
Search HR are delighted to be partnering with a national organisation with a forward thinking culture. Based in the heart of Liverpool City Center, this business is growing at a rapid rate and looking to bring a new Internal Recruiter on board for a project lasting six months. The role will be fast paced and varied, working within a team of internal recruiters.
The vacancies you will be responsible for will range, but are all commercial. The business is implementing new recruitment tools, which the successful candidate will be exposed to and utilise. The business is really keen on finding someone who can use multiple tools to find the best candidates.
The successful candidate will work in a fast paced, quick response team. Some responsibilities are listed below:
* Lead the recruitment process for a varied roles across a range of disciplines and levels.
* Consistently maximising vacancy exposure through social media channels
* Help to liaise with agency's and conduct process in line with PSL
* Advertise new vacancies on relevant job boards and Linked In.
* Schedule and conduct interviews for all candidates shortlisted before working alongside the Hiring Manager to bring on new employees.
* Use varied interview techniques - video interviews and/or face to face interviews with prospective applicants.
* Deliver an exceptional service to Hiring Managers to positively build on the reputation of the recruitment service across the business.
* Provide a first-class recruitment experience to all internal and external applicants throughout the process.
* Work in conjunction with the HR function to support contract production and a smooth on boarding process.
* Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
* Experience of internal or agency recruitment (2 years).
* Strong stakeholder management with hiring managers.
* Not afraid to drive a process and challenge hiring managers.
* Be comfortable managing a high volume workload and agency partners.
* Be able to demonstrate experience working at pace in an organised fashion.
If the role sounds of interest please get in touch via the link below.
The client is ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible, immediately available candidates or short notice periods are favourable but not essential
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.