Internal Recruiter - Part Time
Search HR are delighted to be partnering with a national organisation with a large outreach. Based in the heart of Liverpool City Center, this business is growing at a rapid rate and looking to bring a new Internal Recruiter on board. The role will be fast paced and varied, working within a team of internal recruiters.
The vacancies you will be responsible for will range, but are all commercial. The business is forward thinking and modern, they are implementing new recruitment tools within the first quarter of the year, which the successful candidate will be exposed to and utilise.
The successful candidate will work in a fast paced, quick response team. Some responsibilities are listed below:
* Assist with coordinating the recruitment process for a high volume of roles across a range of disciplines and levels.
* Provide support with end to end recruitment process
* Consistently maximising vacancy exposure through social media channels
* Help to liaise with agency's and conduct process in line with PSL
* Advertise new vacancies on relevant job.
* Schedule and conduct initial pre-screening interviews for all candidates shortlisted at the initial stage before highlighting to Hiring Manager.
* Coordinate Hiring Manager telephone/video interviews and/or face to face interviews with prospective applicants
* Provide a first-class recruitment experience to all internal and external applicants throughout the process.
* Work in conjunction with the HR Administrative function to support contract production and a smooth on boarding process.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
* Experience of internal recruitment.
* Strong stakeholder management with hiring managers.
* Not afraid to drive a process and challenge hiring managers.
* Be comfortable managing a high volume workload and agency partners.
* Be able to demonstrate experience working at pace in an organised fashion.
If the role sounds of interest please get in touch via the link below.
The client is ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible, immediately available candidates or short notice periods are favourable but not essential.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.