Search is delighted to support a growing IT provider with offices across the UK with their next Internal Recruiter.
The organisation has exploded in growth in the last 18 months and has recently grown an HR function from scratch. With a head office in the Home Counties and sites across the country, my client is looking to employ an experienced Internal Recruiter for their Warrington office for a period of up to 12 months to support an HR BP and HR Advisor on site and be part of a wider team of Internal Recruiters across the UK.
As an Internal Recruiter you will operate as an integral part of the company's growth in a nascent HR and Recruitment team. You will use your resourcing experience to find high quality candidates for the growth of the organisation and will be comfortable managing senior stakeholders' expectations in a fast-paced always-changing environment. As such, you will need to be both proactive and reactive and be comfortable with changing priorities and challenges. As Internal Recruiter in Warrington your roles and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Own and manage the end to end recruitment process for Warrington and potentially other locations
- Assist the HR Advisor and HR BP with the company on boarding process
- Liaise with management stakeholders (hiring managers) and consult on a wide variety of job roles
- Write job ad copy, advertise open vacancies internally and externally
- Direct source candidates via Linkedin, referrals, social media and other means
- Liaise with 3rd party recruitment agencies and specialists on an ad hoc basis
- Carry out 1st stage telescreening / interview process on behalf of hiring managers
- Co-ordinate interviews and assessment processes directly with candidates as appropriate
This is an exciting role which would best suit an experienced recruitment professional with a background in IT or similar. The successful Internal Recruiter will ideally possess the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience as an Internal Recruiter in an IT or similar sector
- Proven experience of juggling multiple roles and responsibilities in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to manage multiple high-volume vacancies simultaneously
- Strong stakeholder management experience with the ability to consult and influence
- Superb written and verbal English
- Strong organisational skills with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to work both in a reactive and proactive way.
- Proven ability to resource to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Change-focused with a flexible and adaptable approach
If this sounds like you then please apply below. In return my client is offering a salary of up to £35k plus 25 days holiday, flexible benefits, pension, healthcare and bonus potential. There is also the possibility that this role could become permanent although this cannot be guaranteed at this stage.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.