Internal Recruiter - up to £35,000 (IT/ Tec Recruitment Experience essential)
Search Consultancy are pleased to be representing an established, nationwide Technical/ IT business with an office based in Liverpool City Centre. This position will suit an Internal Recruiter or Agency recruiter with IT/ Tecnical experience, looking grow in a fast paced, modern working environment. The role will directly report to the Head of Resourcing.
Working in this role involves operating in close co-operation with all functions of the business whilst maintaining the ATS, building strong relationships with candidates, guiding line management, and handling a number of varied roles up to senior level. Based in the centre of Liverpool this role requires no travel.
Some duties below:
* Manage full life cycle of all permanent recruitment within the using appropriate systems and processes specific to each vacancy - inclusive of headhunting.
* Manage relationships with key stakeholders to ensure a full understanding of business processes and recruitment plans
* Manage the end to end candidate experience to ensure a positive journey for all applicants.
* Manage LinkedIn account effectively to build talent network and headhunt senior roles.
* Build, develop and maintain successful working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
* Become an ambassador of the Employer Brand
The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast paced recruitment environment and will possess the ability to prioritise and organise efficiently, whist having a high worth ethic. This position will allow an established recruiter to grow; it is a busy role that gives you end to end exposure to the full recruitment process with guidance, where needed, from the Head of Resourcing.
In return the business is offering;
- Salary of up to £35,000.
- Lots of flexible benefits.
- Development opportunity.
- Modern working environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.