Search is currently recruiting for a leading independent accountancy practice whom are looking to add an experienced Internal Auditor to their team in Edinburgh.
The business manages a large number of audits from public sector bodies across Scotland. With the team based in both Edinburgh and Scotland, you have the opportunity to develop your leadership and technical skills in a challenging role will a renowned business, with excellent professional advancement prospects.
* Managing a varied portfolio of public sector clients across Scotland
* Planning, executing and completing audit assignments
* Leading a team of associates, reviewing their work and supporting their development
* Work closely with management to finalise work within timescales and budgets
* Fully qualified Accountant (CA/ACCA/CIA)
* Strong background in internal audit - essential
* Experience with coaching junior staff and delegating work
* High degree of technical, IT and relationship management skills
What's in it for you?
This is a small team so your performance will be recognised at a senior level, meaning you can advance your career quickly within a professional environment. The business has a strong culture and young workforce, so there is a good excellent social aspect to the role as well.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.