Position: Internal Audit Manager (Business Risk)
Start Date: ASAP
What's in it for you…?
* Join the market leading provider of technology and administration services to a number of major financial institutions
* Truly excellent opportunity to build your personal brand, liaise with senior stakeholders and add value to a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing platforms
* This company has the strongest "blue-chip" customer base, with clients including Standard Life, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, JP Morgan, HSBC and a number of others.
* It has helped these same clients grow to over £50 billion of platform assets in aggregate.
* You will join a rapidly expanding Fintech company with a truly collaborative approach to solving problems and one which now employs over 700 people in offices throughout the UK and the rest of the world
* Enjoy a competitive salary package safe in the knowledge that you are working for a forward thinking company where remuneration and career advancement are awarded based on individual contribution, merit and business impact, as opposed to tenure or seniority
* The Internal Audit Manager will have overall responsibility for the IA function with a focus on business risks
* Generation of a risk based annual plan
* Delivering independent internal audits across the group and conducting surveillance and advisory activities
* Being the investigative arm of the Audit Committee
* Maintain a professional internal audit function, ensuring staff maintain and develop sufficient knowledge, skills and experience.
* Relevant professional qualifications
* Proven experience of developing and delivering audit plan within the financial services sector
* An experienced leader, highly motivated and with a proven track record of strong influencing skills and the ability to liaise and work with senior management
* Experience of coaching and developing junior staff
* CIA, CMIIA or equivalent from IIA (highly desirable)
* Experience within the asset management sector (preferable but not essential)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.