Interim HR Business Partner; Permanent; Full time (37 hours with flex start-finish); Stockport based; Salary up to £34,000 per anum + benefits package
A rapidly developing 1,000 headcount business in Stockport are looking to add an interim HR Business Partner on a temporary to ongoing basis.
The HR Business Partner will work in a dynamic and changing environment, being first point of contact for stakeholders and managers as well as working down supporting with transactional duties, and working up with more business partnering / strategic duties.
Working also with a supportive and friendly team you will work in an environment where all colleagues help one and other on a regular basis.
The core duties & responsibilities of this HR Business Partner job (will include but by no means be limited to):
* Stakeholder management - being a focal point to several managers across the business;
* Employee relations - managing end to end including to outcome (giving advice/upskilling and proactively dealing with)
* HR Projects - supporting the Head of HR with strategic HR planning
* HR Administration / ad-hoc support - supporting the team and fulfilling requests
* Immediate available / able to start with a short notice
* CIPD level 5 or above qualified;
* Strong previous experience in a ER focused type of role;
* High level of employment law knowledge;
* Experience working and supporting within a team;
* Change support experience within TUPE/restructuring (desirable)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.