Interim Financial Director
C. £800 per day (6 month contract)
International Supply Chain, Distribution and Logistics Business are seeking an Interim Finance Director to help steer them in the next step of their ongoing expansion.
With operations across the Globe, this acquisitive and expansive Group has up scaled considerably over the last 12 months and require a highly experienced and skilled finance Leader to drive operational and strategic initiatives while they conduct a permanent recruitment campaign.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
* Maintaining and developing a motivated and valued Finance team across the Region
* A reliable and proactive advisor and business partner to the Region's MDs and wider Regional Management Teams
* Timely accurate and relevant financial information provided to management and Group
* Partner with Commercial teams to drive improvement in sales revenue and customer profitability
* Connection to all levels within the business to translate observations and findings into actions that support strategic and corporate objectives
Required skills and experience:
* Qualified accountant with substantial experience, preferably within an international environment and exposure to managing remote teams
* Comfortable with multi country / multi cultural business environment
* Proven track record in high level financial leadership, team development and stakeholder management at all levels
This truly is a fantastic opportunity to contribute hugely to a business that is experiencing exciting growth and expansion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age