Are you an immediately available experienced interim Credit Control Manager looking for your next career challenge? If so, this Sheffield-based Credit Control Manager role could be perfect for you.
Day rate ranging between £200- £300
As the Interim Credit Control Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day overseeing of the operational performance, control and compliance of the credit control team. As a skilled risk credit assessor, you will deliver and streamline processes through continuous improvement and automation.
As part of your immediate Credit Control Manager responsibilities, you will:
* Drive and manage the team in the achievement of quality, accuracy and timely delivery of credit
* Ensure compliance with internal and external regulations and procedures
* Identify, facilitate and implement process improvement ideas to improve processes
* Assess current aged debt and devise a strategy to make immediate impact to maximise collections
* Maintain and ensure process workflow and documentation are up to date to the current processes.
You will also be managing credit risk while maximising services and collecting debtor balances for all customers.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent, or significant job experience
* Experience in credit management, preferably in a shared service centre
* Experience in managing people
* Knowledge of the full credit control process as part of an shared service centre environment
AICM accreditation or equivalent is desirable, but not essential. Immediate start.
If this Credit Controller Manager job sounds like the role to kick-start the next stage of your career in Sheffield, please get in touch today for a confidential conversation and to begin the application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.