Intercompany Associate - £23,690 - Immediate Start- Manchester
Search Accountancy are working on a exciting project to recruit for one of the world's leading FMCG organisations. At present, they have multiple opportunities available for talented finance professionals to join their Inter-company Team.
The Inter-company Associate role reports directly into the Inter-company Team Lead and is part of the Record to Report (R2R) team in the Manchester Business Service Centre (BSC).
The Inter-company team delivers accurate and efficient processing, recording the company's financial position in AR and AP (Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable) for Inter-company customers and vendors for a total of 63 Markets.
The Inter-company team consists of 8 people, including Inter-company Experts and Associates processing over 1400 transactions each month of which 55% are Intercompny invoices. The department uses macros to process majority of those in SAP.
To apply for the role, you will meet the following requirements:
- Excellent understanding of the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable end to end process
- Ability to adapt during periods of change
- Good Microsoft Excel data manipulation and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- SAP experience essential (FI and CO)
- Process Customer and Vendor documents into SAP system in line with applicable Policies and Procedures and challenge any non-compliant documents ensuring that KPI's and SLA's are met.
- Verify and authorised daily intercompany payments proposals and arrange ad-hocintercompany payments.
- Post/allocate incoming cash to intercompany customers and follow up with entity finances teams.
- Dealing with queries related to Intercompany postings by gaining information required from the relevant contact.
- Drive and enhance a culture of ownership that will deliver 100% compliance in a SOX regulated environment.
- Prepare AR and AP open item reports and reconciliations.
- Any other ad-hoc duties/activities as requested
- Analysis and Reporting
- Process Improvement
- Stakeholder management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world class organisation who offer rewarding salaries with the opportunity to grow and develop within the business.
For further information, contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age