Intercompany Analyst £30k-£40k + Benefits - Permanent - Cheshire
An innovative and forward thinking Global organisation is seeking a Intercompany Accountant to join a their team
The Intercompany Analyst reports into the Head of SSC and will be the main point of contact within the team for technical matters and will also be responsible to provide expert advice to other team members on systems used by the team. The Intercompany will have full understanding of all intercompany processes, how and when they are to be performed and evidenced.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a finance role preferably within a Multinational or Shared Service organisation. Experience of intercompany transactions, financial controls, year-end account preparation and external auditor liaison (preferred).
Core duties include:
*You will also be responsible for elimination of interco discrepancies. This involves working across different accountancy systems, performing reconciliations, analysing issues and ensuring corrections are posted in a timely manner and in alignment within group consolidation accounting standards.
* In addition, your role will involve providing detailed monthly KPIs and its overview in each area of data checks. Investigate the drivers behind each issue and where appropriate, propose and implement changes to either processes or relevant system. Proactive involvement in upstream intercompany processes to refine, improve and resolve issues before they arise.
* Analysis of some key and ad-hoc activities around the intercompany transactions and their impacts on month end closing and consolidation activities. You should also then be able to interpret and explain in a logical and adaptable way these to a wider range of audience, including team members within the Intercompany team but also Corporate Accounting and entity finance colleagues.
* Work with the Team Leads and Associates on process improvement projects and investigation work related to team.
* Supporting Team Leads in delivery of Global Testing and other ad-hoc process improvement testing.
* Strong analytical skills in a methodical organised manner are required. The ability to present the result professionally to influence the decision making process is essential. Strong system knowledge and business knowledge is essential, and has the drive and thirst for knowledge across the area.
1st round interviews will be taking place in January 2020 so if you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.