Intercompany Accountant £30k-£40k + Benefits - Permanent
An innovative and forward thinking Global organisation is seeking a Intercompany Accountant to join their newly formed Shared Service Centre.
Core duties include:
- You will also be responsible for elimination of interco discrepancies.
- In addition, your role will involve providing detailed monthly KPIs and its overview in each area of data checks.
- Proactive involvement in upstream intercompany processes to refine, improve and resolve issues before they arise.
- Analysis of some key and ad-hoc activities around the intercompany transactions and their impacts on month end closing and consolidation activities.
- Work with the Team Leads and Associates on process improvement projects and investigation work related to team.
- Strong analytical skills in a methodical organised manner are required.
- The ability to present the result professionally to influence the decision making process is essential.
1st round interviews will be taking place in March 2020, so if you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search firstname.lastname@example.org