Do you have experience in Commerical Insurance Sales and have you ever worked in a broking environment?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity working for a growing company in Leicester?
Do you have excellent communication/relationship building skills?
If all of the above sounds like you! Please do not hesitate to get in contact now!
20-30k basic salary
Excellent OTE of up to 100k
No weekend working
Full time permanent position with excellent pension scheme
21 days holiday plus bank holidays
Duties & Responsibilities
* Building a pipeline of new business customers via telephone interaction, leads and data of a high quality will be provided.
* Provide new business quotations for all classes of commercial insurance on request, providing relevant advice, information and guidance.
* Take instructions from new clients, ensuring cover commences at the correct time, all relevant paperwork is completed, premium is collected and relevant records and diary entries are created.
* Take instructions from existing customers in respect of alterations to existing policies, ensuring insurers are notified and records updated.
* Offer renewal of existing clients' policies with existing insurer or move to new insurer, as appropriate. In each case, ensure relevant paperwork is completed, premium is collected and relevant records and diary entries are created.
* Check thoroughly all client documentation before despatch, ensuring queries are raised and amendments completed.
* Control your own diary system, ensuring all items are followed up by the due dates, particularly in relation to outstanding documentation from clients or insurers, premium payments and survey matters.
* Industry leading software provided to manage your customer documents, diary system, pipeline of future customers, generate e trade quotations via the software - Training will be provided
* Assist customers with enquiries relating to claims, either by direct involvement with the insurer concerned if appropriate, or providing contact names and telephone numbers for customer own direct contact.
* Filing of all records on a daily basis.
* Assisting with claims administration where necessary
* Be capable of working in a high pressure, sale orientated environment and hitting targets on a monthly basis.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.