Insurance Sales Advisor
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
The Insurance Sales Advisor role is a fast-paced, customer focused sales position that will challenge you, develop you and reward you with salary increases and a bonus structure that reflects your contribution.
Working in a friendly, target-driven sales environment where teamwork and positivity are part of the company culture, the Insurance Sales Advisor position will demand the very best of your sales and customer services skills as you deal with new and existing customers, both over the phone and face to face.
The role will involve:
- Quoting and closing new business enquiries
- Building and maintaining long-standing client relationships
- Retaining existing clients at renewal
- Dealing with existing policy amendments
- Identifying cross selling and upselling opportunities
- Working towards individual and team targets
This is a sales and customer service environment that demands excellent rapport building skills at all times. The role will require:
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to deal with clients of all ages and backgrounds
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work
- Strong literacy & numeracy skills
- Ability to develop relationships from scratch
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to think on your feet and identify sales opportunities
- Insurance sales experience
- Experience of a sales and customer service environment is essential
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your application online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.