Insurance Account Handler - North Manchester - Upto £25,000
Our client, a specialist Motor Fleet and Motor Trade Insurance broker who are looking to expand their Commercial Insurance team with an Account Handler.
The successful candidate will perform all Insurance broking with some administrative duties accurately and efficiently provide support to the account exec's as required.
* Operating the open GI system
* Claims handling (forwarding of information to insurer)
* Updating Vehicle schedule spreadsheets
* Vehicle deletion and or additions for existing Fleet clients
* Completion of hold cover instructions, hand over documentation and e-mail confirmation's to client (including full policy documentation) for any business transacted
* Sending driver referrals to insurers for approval
* Ensuring completion of any necessary Risk Assessments (client contact)
* Finance queries from clients (PCL, CLOSE)
Responsibilities/Role: As an Insurance Account Handler you will be expected to work as part of the a team and as such your job role will require you to assist and help others within the sales and new business existing teams to complete their daily duties. Building and maintaining relationships with both insurers and external clients will be key to the overall role.
If you are interested in finding out more or would like to apply for this role please respond with your CV or call Oliver on 0161 835 8309 for a confidential conversation
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.