7 months ago
Role: Insolvency Solicitor
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
Due to continued growth at our clients firm, we are looking for a qualified insolvency solicitor to join the commercial team in our Preston office.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record and will be able to demonstrate strong technical expertise, excellent client care and interpersonal skills. You will have the ability to work as part of a wider team to deliver exceptional client experience.
Candidates will also ideally have experience including:
* Contentious corporate insolvency on behalf of administrators and liquidators seeking recovery of assets and/or bringing claims against directors and/or third parties for preferences, transactions at an undervalue, misfeasance and/or breach of director's duty;
* Acting for directors, shareholders, creditors or third parties facing the above claims from administrators or liquidators;
* Personal insolvency on behalf of trustees in bankruptcy and/or IVA supervisors advising on claims to recover assets into an insolvent estate such as antecedent transaction claims and/or claims for recovery of property by way of possession and sale;
* Acting for debtors, individuals, spouses and/or creditors facing claims and/or enquiries from a trustee in bankruptcy;
* Transactional insolvency on behalf of either a selling Office Holder or a purchasing company through either administration or liquidation;
* Advising directors on disqualification proceedings and/or claims brought by HMRC in respect of tax avoidance claims;
* Debt recovery on behalf of commercial clients and lenders such as invoice finance companies or asset finance companies; and
* General commercial litigation with experience of running Small Claims, Multi Track Claims and Fast Track claims from the outset to trial.
There are fantastic long-term prospects to develop your career at this firm and this role is a great opportunity to play a key part in the continued success of their team.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.