Are you passionate about driving change through data and analytics?
Can you lead from the front by inspiring and developing you team?
Are you looking for the next exciting step in your career, working for one of the U.Ks best loved brands?
My client is seeking an Insight manager to join their customer service centre in Dundee.
You will be responsible for timely and accurate reporting to senior stakeholders based against performance of key metrics, objectives and strategies.
Managing coaching and inspiring a team of insight analysts, you will be responsible for designing, and delivering data improvement projects within your team.
Review industry best practice to ensure that customer experience metrics are ahead of the curve.
Above all else, you'll have a practical understanding of the challenges of delivering exceptional customer experience in a commercially driven environment.
You will need:
* A strong record of performance insight improvement in a large business- preferably a call centre.
* Prince 2, or similar project management experience
* Experience managing a team of professionals
* Strong communication & negotiation skills
* A creative flair and out of the box thinking
* Advanced SQL, Excel and database management skills.
A competitive salary, and a generous suite of benefits await the successful candidate as well as a career defining opportunity to work for a market leader.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.