£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + £50k OTE
Have you previous worked in a Business Development or Account Management role and looking for a new opportunity? Do you have the resilience to be an Inside Sales Manager?
We are recruiting for an Inside Sales Manager to join a successful business in Leeds City Centre to develop and grow their new/existing business at a senior level.
My client who is an expert in their industry is looking for someone to join their team who has got proven experience working with a business development or account management role.
With many benefits, the OTE for this role is £50k per year with other perks such as private health care, health insurance, 25 days holiday and much more!
What will you do in your new role?
* Working alongside the Managing Director to produce sales strategies
* Designing and implementing strategic business plans to expand the customer base and the companies presence within the market
* Reconnecting with current and existing clients
* Managing existing accounts to build and promote long-lasting customer relationships
* Outbound calls to potential companies to introduce the company's services
* Securing meetings with clients and presenting to potential clients
* Using various in-house systems and CRM databases to contact prospective clients
* Presenting sales, revenue reports and realistic forecasts to the senior management team
What are we looking for:
* B2B sales into financial or professional services
* Proven track record in a business development role
* Ability to effectively communicate with senior levels
* Experience and the ability to meet KPIs
* Self-motivated and driven individuals who are keen to succeed
* Deliver excellent customer service to increase long lasting customer relationships
Benefits of the role:
* Salary of £35k-40k - £50k OTE.
* Leeds City Centre - Public transport links
* No weekends - Monday to Friday
* 25 days annual leave
* Free private health care, private insurance and much more.
If you are interested in this role, then click "apply" today to learn more
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.