Inside Sales Executive
- £22,000 - £25,000 basic
- Hours: Monday to Friday
- Permanent contract
My client based in Liverpool is currently recruiting for a motivated and driven internal sales executive with previous experience in a sales environment. We are interested in hearing from candidates from a range of experience including entry level to experienced senior sales executives.
The main duties of the role are;
- To maximise the sales opportunity of every lead that comes into the business.
- To organically and proactively develop relationships with every commercial customer and encourage repeat business.
- Represent the company to promote and sell its products and services
- Development of new business and maintain existing customer relationships
- Customer quotations, price negotiations and providing stock availability reports
- Sales administration
- Updating and maintenance of CRM with customer contact details for e-shots and mailing campaigns
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes;
- Driven and passionate about career progression
- Previous experience in a B2B sales environment
- Enthusiastic in their approach to sales, but focused on building long-term relationships, not one-off sales
- An excellent communicator that provides the customer with confidence that they are speaking to an expert
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills and experience then please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: sales; outbound; new business; business development; account management; field sales; telesales; sales support; admin; customer service
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.